Thursday, December 24, 2009

Found the Easy (Okay, Easier)

Day 6 of sleep training: We've finally started finding the "easy" in the Sleep Easy Solution. After a bedtime delay last night (due to our bass-pounding irritatingly rude next-door neighbors), Tiny Overlord went down after only 90 seconds of crying. And her morning nap produced only 3 minutes of crying. To top things off, she's sleeping for LONG stretches at a time, which is great for her AND me and Dave; she gets desperately needed rest, we get a break from her AND rest.

THANK THE GODS!!!! I'm still waiting for the day when I put her in her crib and she smiles up at me lovingly, rolls over, and goes to sleep. But I'll take what I can get.

Now, excuse the shortness of this entry, but we just got iPhones as an early Christmas present to each other, and I hear mine calling me for some non-baby play.

Merry Christmas, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment